For the highest performance and full use of capabilities in Chinsay we highly recommend using the latest version of Internet Explorer.
If you are upgraded from Windows 7/8 to Windows 10, the default internet browser changes from Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge, which is Microsoft's new iteration of its internet browser.
Follow these simple steps below to change your default browser to Internet Explorer -
1. Click on the Start menu, followed by "Settings"
2. Click on "System"
3. Click on "Default apps" which is near the bottom of the menu on the left
4. You will now see a list of default applications. Scroll to the bottom to show the default web browser.
5. Click on "Microsoft Edge" to show the listing for available internet browsers. Browsers which are installed on your operating system will appear here. Choose "Internet Explorer"
6. Once this is done, you may wish to pin it to your Start menu or taskbar. Simply search for "Internet Explorer" in the search bar [a], right click on "Internet Explorer" [b] and either "Pin to Start" or "Pin to taskbar" respectively [c].
You may now access Chinsay via Internet Explorer. Please do not hesitate to contact Chinsay Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) should you encounter any further problems or issues.