To ensure that information is uniform across the Main Terms, Main Body, Vessel Description and Additional Clauses, you may wish to link specific fields in the Main Terms and Vessel Description to the Main Body and/or Additional Clauses.
Adding a Link
- Right click (in the text fields of the Main Body or Additional Clauses)
- Select 'Link Field' in the Main Body or Additional Clauses.
- Choose the appropriate field of your choice
Deleting a Link
- Right click (on the link in the Main Body or Additional Clauses)
- Select 'Delete Link' in the Main Body or Additional Clauses.
- Click 'OK' to confirm
When you load up a Charter Party template, you will notice that some fields in the Main Terms and Additional Clauses are already linked by default to the Charter Party.
You may not delete these fields in the usual way for these are hard-coded to the Charter Party template.
Should you wish to leave the field blank, simply place a "." in the field.
Please feel free to contact Chinsay Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) should you require any further clarifications about the above.