Depending on the type of fixture that was created, a 'New Fixture' - either 'On Subjects' or 'Clean' would require 'Subjects Lifted' before the 'Create Back to Back' option would appear. If a Proforma CP was inserted, the 'Create Back to Back' option would automatically appear once the Proforma is saved.
If the Fixture A was created as 'New Fixture - On Subjects'
The 'Main Recap on Subjects' has to be published, validated and 'Subjects Lifted' before the 'Create Back To Back' button appears. You will then be able to create a back to back of Fixture A.
If the Fixture A was created as 'New Fixture - Clean'
Subjects have to be lifted before the 'Create Back To Back' button appears. You will then be able to create a back to back of Fixture A.
The reason the back-to-back option does not appear is because Fixture A which you have created was created as a new fixture with subjects not lifted.
Alternatively, you can also import Main Body & Riders of Fixture A as a proforma - subjects do not have to be lifted for the 'Create Back to Back' button to appear.
Please follow the steps listed below -
- "Create Fixture" > "Insert Proforma CP" - this creates a new Proforma;
- Choose the same CP form that Fixture A was based on, and confirm your selection;
- In the editor, go to the "Main Body" tab and choose "Import Main Body & Riders";
- Enter the Fixture ID of Fixture A. This imports Fixture A into your new Proforma. This means that all amendments and changes in the Main Body and Additional Clauses in Fixture A will be reflected in the new Proforma;
- Save the Proforma and you will now see the option to "Create Back to Back".