To administer users, navigate to the 'Administration' tab.
Administrator/Full Access users have the ability to add, edit, and delete user accounts.
1. Click ‘ADD USER’: create a new user account
- User passwords must contain at least one uppercase letter and one number
2. Click ‘EDIT’: update a user’s title, contact details, location and access group
- First/Last names and User name can be updated by contacting email@example.com
3. Click ‘DELETE’: remove a user account.
- You will need to enter your password to confirm when deleting a user