Some Charter Party forms have the same fields in different parts of the editor. For example, in the editor there might be a field for Vessel requirements both in the Main terms tab and the Vessel details tab. Please make sure that both fields are filled out with the same information as one of the fields might overwrite the other one.
Articles in this section
- DocuSign issue with IE
- What do the watermarks mean and how can I change them?
- Why can't I lift subjects? / What happens when my recap/CP is rejected?
- Why can't I view the Box Front Page of the CP in the RM editor?
- Why is the text in the Additional Clauses bold and underlined in the actual Charter Party?
- Box Front Page CP Table Alignment Issues
- How can I cancel and/or delete a fixture?
- How can I track changes to the Main Recap / CP?
- How do I change/add responsible (counterparty) users or members?
- How do I edit fixture when the recap is only validated by one party?