If you are having trouble logging in, and you keep getting messages telling you have the wrong company name, username or password, first make sure that there are no spaces in any of the fields. The log in process is both case sensitive and will see spaces as part of the company name/username/password. If you attempt to log in unsuccessfully 5 times you may have to reset the password with the help of our support staff if your company has disabled the "Forget Password" functionality.
"My account is locked" / "I have forgotten my password"
As a security measure, your account will be locked once you have tried logging in unsuccessfully for 5 (five) times. You can automatically reset your password with the email you registered with Chinsay on the login page.
- Below the login button you will find the text ‘Forgot Password’.
- Click the link and fill in your company name, user name and your email address.
- The system will send an email to your inbox with a link to reset your password.
Make sure you do not have pop-up blocker activated on Internet Explorer.
- To turn off pop-up blocker in Internet Explorer, go to Settings -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> un-check the box "Turn on Pop-up Blocker".
- If you need any additional assistance, feel free to contact our support staff.
Last but not least, do also ensure that you are trying to access Chinsay via the correct portal URL (https://dry.chinsay.com/).