When creating a new fixture,
1. The role of the parties to the fixture are fixed here.
- If the Charterers/Owners and/or their respective brokers are not part of the Chinsay platform, there is an option to select this under the dropdown display. If for example only one Broker or no Brokers are part of the fixture, choose 'No Charterer/Owner Broker is involved in the fixture". After all the parties involved in the Fixture are listed, click 'Next step'.
2. In the next window, select the appropriate responsible users, type of vessel and Charter Party form.
- Customised terms for a particular Charter Party form, if applicable, can also be specified.
3. Check that all the information is correct and click 'OK' if everything is correct. Otherwise, click 'Close' to exit to the previous screen.
4. After clicking 'OK', the editor will open in a separate window and fixture can now be customised to your liking and specification. Please note that the fixture will only be assigned a Chinsay ID when it is saved for the first time.