In this option, you can insert an already completed/executed Charter Party (CP) into the Chinsay system for future reference when creating a 'back-to-back' fixture.
1. Choose the appropriate CP form from the drop down menu.
- If the proforma that needs to be inserted can not be found in the drop down list, choose "Blank CP form".
- *Note that you will need to restart the whole process you chose the wrong CP form for your Proforma
2. Choose a set of terms to add to the CP form, if applicable.
3. To proceed, click 'Next Step'. This opens a confirmation window. Review the details and click 'OK' if everything is in order. Otherwise, click 'Cancel' to exit to the previous screen.
4. By clicking 'OK', the fixture editor opens in a separate window and you may now proceed to create the Proforma CP.
To learn more about editing a charter party, please read the articles in the section 'Fixture Editor'.