The Fixture Overview presents you with different options depending on the progress of your fixture.
Once you are satisfied with your edits to the Charter Party, the next step is to get all parties involved to validate the fixture. The screenshot below shows a fixture that is not validated (yet) by the relevant parties.
Functions and Actions
- Add Addendum
- Attached files: You can add related documents such as certificates, detailed vessel descriptions and questionnaires to the fixture and set the accessibility of these attachments to either internal (only viewers in your company can view them) or public (all members with access to the fixture can see them)
- Cancel Fixture: Cancelling the fixture requires you to specify the date of the cancellation. A credit note will be sent to you if the fixture was invoiced previously.
- Change request: If the fixture has been published and approved, the fixture is un-editable. To read more about making change requests and how to unvalidate a validated fixture, continue to this article.
- Create Back-to-Back
- Edit Fixture: Brings you back to the Fixture Editor
- Fixture files: Clicking on the files will open a PDF preview of the file.
- Fixture members: Here the parties involved as well as the users responsible for each party are shown.
- History: Every change, edit, validation etc is recorded here.
- Lift Subjects: This is necessary in order to start the approval process.
- Nudge: This sends a notification reminder ('nudge') through the Chinsay platform to the other party.
- Message board: The internal message board only shows messages from within the company you are logged in as. The regular message board shows the messages to all parties involved in the fixture. To add a message, open the message board and write the message. The message can be posted on the message board. Published messages can be sent as an e-mail to other users.
- Share Fixture and E-Mail