The clause library contains personalised clauses from your company and also standard industry clauses, e.g. BIMCO standard clauses.
Clause checklists can be created for different charter parties and easily added to a fixture in the 'Additional Clauses' section of the Fixture Editor.
In the column on the left you see the folders containing all the clauses in the library. You will also see the most recent posts by the Clause Library Admin and latest clause events.
The four tabs contain different types of clauses.
- The Home tab (1) contains your company clauses.
- The Bimco tab (2) contains Bimco clauses distributed by Chinsay. They are most up-to-date Bimco clauses and are locked from editing.
- The Shared tab (3) contains clauses you have shared with your counterparties.
- The Received tab (4) contains the clauses your counterparties have sent to you. These clauses are ordered according to the company which sent you the clauses.
Clauses can be expanded or collapsed by pressing on the clause. This shows -
- The content of the clause
- The responsible person/organisation for the clause
- When it was last updated and any updates to the clause since then