The Recap Manager will work with other browsers (Firefox, Safari etc.) when you use your Mac to access, review and approve CPs.
However, you have to access the Recap Manager using the latest version of Internet Explorer should you wish to create or edit a fixture.
Chinsay can be run from a Mac computer using the following solution:
- Open Safari and navigate to Safari > Preferences from the menu bar.
- Click on the Advanced tab.
- Check the "Show Develop menu in menu bar" setting. The Develop menu should now show in your menu bar.
- Go to Develop > User Agent.
- If you need to pretend you're using Internet Explorer, choose one of the Internet Explorer options.
- If you need to pretend you're using a PC, choose "Google Chrome — Windows" or "Firefox — Windows".
<< Previous: Info and Support