Release Notes thru 2015-12-12
CHINSAY Recap Manager
- New design: RM Dry/Tanker are getting a major face lift. A more modern sleeker design to accompany a new, more modern and sleeker Chinsay platform. All the basic components that you are accustomed to have only received a visual update, you will not have to learn how to use a new site.
- Leaner, faster site: The New site has been re structured as to reduce loading times and make the site over all smaller and more compact.
- More focused workflow: The new structure and design of the site is meant to give the user the benefit of a faster and more streamlined workflow. From the creation of a fixture to the final signature, the new site provides a more informative and faster process of fixture creation and management.
- New documentation: The old wiki for the RM platform has been replaced with a Zendesk help centre. This new help centre has documentation covering all the aspects of using the sites as well as a section solving the most common misunderstandings and questions.
- The message centre has gotten a major redesigned along the rest of the site and has moved to the right of the screen.
- The fixture search has moved as well for clearer visibility.