You can share a fixture after subject is lifted, unless the fixture is created on a Blank CP Form.
Articles in this section
- DocuSign issue with IE
- What do the watermarks mean and how can I change them?
- Why can't I lift subjects? / What happens when my recap/CP is rejected?
- Why can't I view the Box Front Page of the CP in the RM editor?
- Why is the text in the Additional Clauses bold and underlined in the actual Charter Party?
- Box Front Page CP Table Alignment Issues
- How can I cancel and/or delete a fixture?
- How can I track changes to the Main Recap / CP?
- How do I change/add responsible (counterparty) users or members?
- How do I edit fixture when the recap is only validated by one party?